For adding iframe into post or page In WordPress you can use iframe plugin. It helps to add iframe with next shortcode:
[iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/3261363"]
Or you can use oEmbed to embed video into post.
The simple use is the next (remove underscore "_" after first openned embed shortcode):
[embed_ width="500" height="400"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3PDXmYoF5U[/embed]
You can embed content from theese video-services:
- YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3PDXmYoF5U
- DailyMotion - https://soundcloud.com/example/example-the-evolution-of-man
- Flickr (both videos and images)
- Google Vide
- WordPress.tv (only VideoPress-type videos for the time being)
- SmugMug (WordPress 3.0+)
- FunnyOrDie.com (WordPress 3.0+)
- You can insert HTML of the video into post with the help of "HTML" editor tab, but it will be removed or changed by TinyMCE editor. WordPress removes iframe because of the security reasons.
- You can go to "Settings"=>"Media"=>"When possible, embed the media content from a URL directly onto the page..." and enable it, but this feature works not always.